Brad Pickersgill is the managing director of Fire & Safety Systems with (figure) years experience in fire safety. Brad has been a part of the FSS team for (Figure) years originally drafting and providing on site support since 2008. In 2011, Brad stepped into the position of managing director taking the rein’s from Doug Pickersgill. Brad’s time is currently spent between the Brisbane FSS Office and the recently established Perth office.
Brad’s experience includes large-scale industrial projects in Australia Pacific, PNG, Asia, South America, Africa, The Middle East, Canada and The USA. Working in association with various internation engineering and construction firms such as Bechtel, Fluor Daniel, WorleyParsons, SNC-Lavalin, AMEC, Ausenco and high end users such as BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Caltex & Barrick, to name a few.
Membership of the FPAA – Ongoing
Representation of the FPAA QLD Executive Comittee – 3 years
Speaker at the following events:
- 2004 – International Mining & Amp; Meals conference – Antofagasta Chile: ‘Fire System Maintenance – Keeping it Simple’
- 2006 – Bechtel / QLD Department of State Development Symposium: ‘Accessing the Global Supply Chain’
- Dale Carnegie Training – Leadership Training for Managers
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE) – Profesional Fire Protection Engineer
- National Fire Protection Agency – Certified Fire Protection Specialist (License 5093)
- Fire Protection Industry Board of Queensland – Accreditation (License 1078)