Oil & Gas
FSS experience in Oil & Gas extends 40 years, with involvement in projects in the North Sea, Norway, Brazil, Australia and Canada. In particular, FSS is at the forefront of LNG liquefaction projects, and Coal Seam Gas to LNG Projects, having been involved in all three Curtis Island LNG Projects.
More recent projects in this field include:
- Queensland Curtis LNG Project (Queensland, Australia)
- Gladstone LNG Project (Queensland, Australia)
- Australia Pacific LNG Project (Queensland, Australia)
- Inpex Ichthys LNG Project (Darwin, Australia)
- Tilbury LNG Project (Vancouver, Canada)
- Caltex River Pump Station Project (Brisbane, Australia)
- Darwin LNG Project (Darwin, Australia)
- Thai Oil – TPX Revamp Project (Sriracha, Thailand)
- Karratha LNG Facility (West Kimberley Power Project, Australia)
- Rio Tinto Weipa Fuel Upgrade Project (Weipa, Australia)
- PNG-LNG Project (Upstream Gas Processing Facility, Hides, Papua New Guinea)
- Lihir Fuel Upgrade Project (Lihir, Papua New Guinea)
FSS experience in this field extends to petroleum, Coal-Seam Gas (CSG), LNG Liquefaction, LPG, processing, offshore and onshore facilities, integrated Fire & Gas Systems and fixed protection system solutions.